The Qualistar rating period is coming up very quickly for the Baby Haven. Qualistar Rating is the measurement that the state of Colorado uses to help parents in Colorado find high quality childcare in their area. They will rate the Baby Haven on a scale from 1-4 on things like:
• Over all cleanliness and attractiveness of the center
• How well our teachers and staff adhere to the curriculum
• The level of parent engagement
• How many hours of professional development our teachers and staff go through every year
• How well the children are doing compared with their peers
It is really important for the Baby Haven to put its best foot forward because the rating they receive in December will be with them for 2 years!
We have partnered with Project Helping to secure some volunteers to come work through a laundry list of tasks and chores. If you are in town and have a desire to burn off some calories after a big turkey dinner, we would love for you to join us on November 29th from 9a to 1p. Follow this link to sign up. Baby Haven Restoration Sign Up