The Baby Haven Child Care and Early Education Center located in Denver, Colorado is a state-of-the-art childcare facility offering the highest quality of care and educational services.
Baby Haven Activities:
- Engagement in social and emotional development activities
- Use of evidence-based and nationally recognized curriculum and child assessment
- Complimentary family partnership and engagement activities
- Healthy meal options
- Music and movement
- Sign language
- And much more!
- To provide quality early child care, education and enrichment for all children and families served.
- To assist children in their cognitive, physical, social, emotional, and creative growth.
- To provide children with positive interaction and opportunities to establish healthy relationships with peers and adults.
- To involve children and parents in a continuous program that encourages development and improvement.
- To provide qualified, caring staff members who participate in regular training and education.
The Baby Haven provides care to children 6 weeks through 5 years of age.