- To provide quality early child care, education and enrichment for all children and families served.
- To assist children in their cognitive, physical, social, emotional, and creative growth.
- To provide children with positive interaction and opportunities to establish healthy relationships with peers and adults.
- To involve children and parents in a continuous program that encourages development and improvement.
- To provide qualified, caring staff members who participate in regular training and education.