Interested in learning more?
Please contact us at: 303-789-3518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our openings or add yourself to the waitlist click here
The Baby Haven provides year-round care.
Part-Day Preschool Care
- 3-5 years of age attending 3-5 days per week, part-day care
- 8:30 am – 12:15 pm. Breakfast included, children must arrive by 8:30 am in order to receive breakfast
- 3 days per week – $515 per month
- 4 days per week – $685 per month
- 5 days per week – $855 per month
- Additional days can be purchased for $40 per day.
Full & Part-Time Care
The Baby Haven accepts both full-time (four or more days per week) and part-time (3 days per week) enrollments. Prices are determined by the age of child and number of days per week that care is provided. We accept Denver, Jefferson, and Arapahoe Counties CCAP. We are also partner with the Colorado Preschool Program, Denver Preschool Program and Early Learning Ventures / Early Head Start.
Tuition Full-Time Care
- Infants 6 weeks to 18 months: $1,895 per month
- Toddlers 18 months to 30 months: $1,665 per month
- Early Preschoolers/ Preschoolers 30 months to 5 years: $1,525 per month
- Healthy and wholesome breakfast, lunch and snack included with tuition
Tuition Part-Time Care
Infants 6 weeks to 18 months
- 3 days a week = $1,135/month
- Any additional days will be $88 per day
Toddlers 18 months to 30 months
- 3 days a week = $1,000/month
- Any additional days will be $77 per day
Early Preschoolers/Preschoolers 30 months through 5 years
- 3 days a week = $915/per month
- Any additional days will be $70 per day
Registration/ Enrollment Fee
$150.00 per child at the time of registration and then annually in the month of May thereafter. Nonrefundable fee.
- Self-pay tuition
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) Arapahoe, Denver and Jefferson Counties accepted
- Denver Preschool Program
- Colorado Preschool Program
- Early Head Start
Rates are subject to change, please contact us at 303-789-3518 for the most current rate schedule.
- Employees of the University of Colorado Denver, Anschutz Medical Campus are eligible for an employee discount. Please contact the center for more details.
There are three key ways for families to receive child care cost assistance. Eligibility for all benefits is dependent upon your personal tax situation, including adjusted gross income and tax filing status.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC)
- The Child Tax Credit (CTC)
- In addition, many employers offer a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) that allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
These tax credits and FSA changes will impact every family differently. As we are not tax professionals, we cannot advise you on the specific impact to your family. It’s best to consult with a tax professional or preparer (tax preparation software will also have information). Or visit irs.gov to learn more.