The Baby Haven’s Family Partnership program is a wonderful opportunity for parents and caregivers to participate in the forward progress of your child’s development and your family’s early care and education knowledge.
We believe partnering together, we can make a difference by:
- Increasing physical, emotional, social and cognitive health of the child and family
- Improving positive and healthy relationships between caregivers
- Increasing opportunities for learning
- Increasing family participation in the care and education of their child(ren)
- Providing opportunities to learn about our community
- Bridging home and school learning
- Creating a safe and inviting forum for expressing concerns and offering solutions
- Participating in recreational activities as a family
- Meet and greet other families
- Keep families updated on changes to the Center, policies, and program structure
- Families can communicate their needs and desires for their child(ren) early care and education journey
We provide a monthly complimentary parent workshops and family activities. Advanced notice provided via family fliers, newsletters and Teachers.