The Baby Haven Child Care and Early Education Center located in Denver, Colorado is a state-of-the-art childcare facility offering the highest quality of care and educational services.
About The Baby Haven
The Baby Haven values diversity and serves families affiliated with the ARTS programs as well as families in the community. It is a licensed and Qualistar rated child care center that provides care to children ages 6 weeks through 5 years.
Children and their families are at the heart of the Baby Haven program. The Baby Haven adheres to all childcare rules and regulations when meeting children’s and family’s needs and offers:
- Low child to staff ratio
- Brand new state of the art, built green building
- Classes led by Certified Early Childhood Teachers
- Use of evidenced based curriculums
- Commitment to providing quality child care to all families in our community
- Support for you and your child’s goals toward school readiness
- Serve the whole family by offering services that enrich learning opportunities of children and caregivers
Baby Haven Activities:
- “Bookbabies” Story time with Denver Public Library
- Engagement in social and emotional development activities
- Complimentary family partnership and engagement activities
- Healthy meal options
- Music and movement
- Sign language
- And much more!
Hours & Location
The Baby Haven is open Monday through Friday from 6 am to 6 pm.
The Education Center is located on the Fort Logan campus in Denver, CO at:
3610 W Princeton Circle
Denver, CO 80236